Innovative teaching methodologies, latest computer technology, multifarious creative activities and trained and well-qualified staff help in identifying latent talent and nurture them to fruition, ignite the spark of curiosity and explore the myriad hues of knowledge.
- Textbooks from reputed publishers and written by experienced authors and experts in the fields, are prescribed and constantly updated.
- Classroom teaching is invigorating with access to computer packages and ample scope for activity-based lessons.
- Students are encouraged to use the dictionary, encyclopedia and the internet for project work / assignments.
- The N.C.E.R.T. recommended curriculum is followed in the senior classes.
- Regular achievement examinations are conducted to help the students compete at the National and International level.
- Art, Music, Dance, Physical Education and Work Experience activities are also an integral part of the curriculum.
- Educational excursions, field trips, community outreach programmes, widen the scope of education.
- Comprehensive and continuous evaluation system ensures regular assessment of scholastic and non-scholastic area of learning.
- Integration of technology into the school curriculum through CAL (Computer Aided Learning) packages ensure adequate hands- on experience in this age of Information Technology.
- The school proposes to introduce ICGSE / GCE – A level Edexel Board, U.K.