- Going Global is the mantra of the school. The school is a member of U.K.I.E.R.I. (The U.K. – India Education and Research Initiative) which aims to improve educational links between India and the U.K. Contact programmes, Student-Teacher Exchanges, projects, workshops , educational research ensure rich international experience and exposure to the students.
- The school has won the UKIERI International Award twice in a row.
- A group of U.K. School Heads and Incharges visited Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL campus and appreciated the high quality of infrastructure and systems in place.
- The school Head along with six other prestigious schools of Delhi visited the U.K. to share educational endeavours with faculty and students.
- Eminent educationists from South Korea’s Namchunchom Middle School, Gangwondo Office of Education and Gyeonggi Provincial Board of Education visited the school campus and set new frontiers of cooperation.
- Our school students represented India at Chiba, Japan at the International Baseball Tournament.
- One of our senior school students represented the country and school in the programme ‘Thailand through the eyes of Indian youth’ organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand and the Thai Embassy in India.
- Joint Curriculum Projects With Schools in U.K.
- Resource sharing programmes with schools in U.K., Singapore and Korea
- Exchange programmes / visits to U.K. Singapore, Australia, Korea, etc
- Participation in Under – 14 Baseball Championship in China, Japan
Dr. Rajesh Hassija , the Director of Indraprastha chain of schools, is well-known in National and International educational scenario , for his vision, administrative and academic acumen. Bestowed with the National Award by the President of India , he is a much sought after resource person for CBSE and schools in India , Singapore and U.K.